Please read the following as we have changed procedures, rules, wristband quantities, pricing etc. All Product vendors must complete the application below to be considered to attend Boogie Bash™. No exceptions.
- Not all Food Vendor applications will be eligible to attend Boogie Bash™, however, to be considered you must fill the application that is below.
- Fees for 2023 are 15% of your net sales which are required to be paid by Monday August 7, 2023, 11:00am
- Absolutely no minors this includes in your vendor booth, grounds or during set up. Anyone not able to produce ID will be required to leave, No exceptions!!
- All vendors must be set up (booth inside liquor/licensed area and all vehicles removed) by 4pm on Thursday August 3, 2023, in order for the set up crew to complete the fencing.
- All vendors must be torn down and area completely cleaned by 11:00am on Monday August 7, 2023.
- Garbage please put in the appropriate containers or in the designated areas.
- No food shall be served prior to Friday August 4, 2023, without prior approval.
- Absolutely no sleeping units in the Food Area. All fencing will be installed with no access to the camping area except using the main gates.
- Set Up and Tear Down - When you arrive, please ask the front gate or someone on a golf cart for Tracy or Monica (might change – you will be notified) to ensure that you are set up in the appropriate area.
- Hours of Operation - Please note that we do not ask you to be open certain times throughout the weekend. We do ask that you are open when a majority of the participants are active. Most days activities start at 9:00am and go until 6:00pm with the bands to follow.
- Wristbands - For each vendor you will be given two wristbands (some exceptions will be given). You will be given a program and your wristbands when you arrive. Please note you must wear your wristbands during the weekend.
- The liquor area will be changed slightly so if you have attended Boogie Bash™ in the past you might not get the same spot.
- Please note once you are selected to attend Boogie Bash™ we will require a copy of your Health Permit, copy of Food Safe for yourself and the employees that will be attending and a copy of your menu.
- Your Permit and Menu can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All vendors will be required to provide a $150 Deposit. You will be invoiced once you are selected and will be able to pay online.
- Your application must be received no later than May 31, 2023.
- Please fill out the attached contract and ensure you have provided all the information required. Should you have any questions please feel free to reach out to info@S-I-R.ca
**NOTE** You must be fully able to set up and tear down your food and/or vendor truck area yourselves. We will have no onsite mechanical support. All power needs will be available based on your application requirements.