The venue will open in the designated camping areas at 1:00pm on Wednesday August 2, 2023. Ensure you read the details regarding camping as it has changed from previous years.
Camping will be on a first come, first serve basis - no holds - alas we wish it was still 1970 and a free for all - but it is not.
- On Wednesday and Thursday (August 2 & 3, 2023) camping will not be allowed in the blacked-out area of the Rock Creek Fairgrounds, unless you are a pre-registered volunteer, you will still have to adhere to the noted restrictions on the second map. Product and Food Vendors will have priority parking and power set up in this area. Those wishing to move into this area can do so after 9:00am on Friday with the noted restriction on the second map.
- Friday August 4, 2023, those wishing to move from the camping spots they have chosen on Wednesday and Thursday will be able to move into the area noted in Map 2 with weight and length restrictions.
- Power will not be available for camping, similar to the past years.(should there be power left over after all our vendors have set up, any remaining power will be on first come first serve basis. If you set up before all vendors are set up and use power there could be a chance that you might have it disconnected.)
- NEW FOR 2023. No fires of any size will be allowed on the property at any time. Only portable propane fire rings and cooking apparatus that are CSA-approved or ULC-approved, with a visible, valid CSA or ULC sticker attached, and inspected by a Boogie Bash™ Representative, may be used and the flame length must not exceed 15 centimetres. If a device is placed on the ground, the user must place the unit on mineral soil, gravel, sand or a non-combustible surface, NOT ON GRASS, and maintain an adequate fuel break around the device that is free of flammable materials. Inspection of the Portable Fire Ring will have a picture taken of the placement of the device with all of the above rules being followed, name of the user, and picture of certification. The user will be then be given a certification letter from Boogie Bash™ that will need to be provided to any representative of either the Rock Creek Fairgrounds, RCMP, Fire Department or anyone of authority of fire prevention.
- The availability of open fire pits would be based on the latest fire bans and restrictions posted by the Southeast Wildfire service of BC and/or the Rock Creek Fairgrounds Association.